[Linphone-users] Iphone: Call when APP in background

From: wf-keyword-linphone_users . e4e3c6
Subject: [Linphone-users] Iphone: Call when APP in background
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 14:55:37 +0200

Hello,

the Linphone iPhone app works perfectly for me when it is running in foreground. But when it runs in the background, i.e. some other app or the home screen is visible, I don't get alerted when a call comes in. But when I later bring the app to foreground, it starts ringing although the call was terminated long before.

Is there a way to configure Linphone to work like other softphones, e.g. 3CX, which alerts me even if it is running in the background?

Regards
Werner