[Linphone-users] Bug Report: Linphone momentarily drops audio when it re

From: Tracy Briscoe
Subject: [Linphone-users] Bug Report: Linphone momentarily drops audio when it receives a SIP Invite message during a call.
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 23:15:31 +0000

Hi

For some reason our PABX will send an ‘in call invite message’ about every 1 minute 30, when it does Linphone drops the audio for about 1-2 seconds. Other SIP clients that I have tested do not exhibit this drop of audio when they receive the invite message.

Attached is a screen shot from wireshark showing the flow of SIP traffic.  I can supply an example wireshark capture if required to the development team.

The testing was done using LinPhone 3.6.1 on Windows 8.

Ps: is there a publicly available bug tracker for LinPhone? There’s no point me reporting a bug that you already know about.

Regards,

Mr Tracy Briscoe

Network Engineer

St Peter's School, Cambridge, Private Bag 884, Cambridge 3450, New Zealand

P +64 7 827 9899 ext 254  l  F +64 7 827 9812

www.stpeters.school.nz

Note: This communication may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the addressee named above. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author. If you have received this message in error, we request you delete the message and notify the sender. Please do not distribute, copy or disclose any information. This e-mail has been scanned for viruses but all liability for viruses or similar in any attachment or message is excluded.

St Peter's School, Cambridge, New Zealand
Telephone: 647 827 9899 Fax: 647 827 9812
Website: www.stpeters.school.nz