Re: [Linphone-users] NO VIDEO in Ubuntu 12.04

From: mehdi shams
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] NO VIDEO in Ubuntu 12.04
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 14:27:51 +0330

Hi Again,

I managed to build and install latest git version of linphone (problem was previous build was interrupted by sudden shutdown of system).
and I chose x11+xv for video but still the same error: "ortp-error-no such method on filter MSV4L2Capture, fid=16390 method index=0
ortp-error-no such method on filter MSVp8Enc, fid=16392 method index=0"

and once again chose GLX instead and the same Error....
interesting is the first frame comes very clear and then it stops (the download rate of video is 0). we checked the call between windows and mac is OK (through the same freeswitch server) but ubuntu has this problem.
we have plan to use linphone for use in some application and still stuck in this Error.
thanks in advance