Re: [Linphone-users] Setup German 1&1 VOIP Numbers in WP8

From: Sebastian Pfohl
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Setup German 1&1 VOIP Numbers in WP8
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 14:46:02 +0200

I have now setup a IP-Phone in my Fritzbox an could connect to the Router. I could successfully register my Windows Phone 8 and if I call a Number, I could hear the Ringtone in my Handset. But I couldn't receive Calls, when the App does not run in the Foreground. Will there be a Update, where this Function will work?