[Linphone-users] how to install belle-sip-1.3.0 package on the ubuntu 14

From: Kl Trm
Subject: [Linphone-users] how to install belle-sip-1.3.0 package on the ubuntu 14.04 64bit?
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 10:27:34 -0700

I tried to get linphone 3.7.0 on ubuntu 12.04. I could not.

Now I am trying to get linphone 3.7.0 on ubuntu 14.04 64bit.

Mandatory dependencies are apt-get install libtool intltool libgtk2.0-dev libspeexdsp-dev libavcodec-dev libswscale-dev libx11-dev libxv-dev libgl1-mesa-dev libglew1.6-dev libv4l-dev libxml2-dev

One package is not present in the synaptic package manager.
libglew1.6-dev is not present. Present is package 'libglew-dev'. Can I use that one instead?

All optional packages, libreadline-dev libgsm1-dev libtheora-dev libsoup2.4-dev libsqlite3-dev libupnp4-dev, are present.

I have tried to install the 'belle-sip-1.3.0' package. When I run ./configure, I get this error message 'configure: error: libupnp >= 1.6 > 1.5 required'. Is that error related to the not present 'libglew1.6-dev'? Is there a workaround?  Can I config linphone, so is does not require the libupnp file or package? I want to mention, that I do not have knowledge about this subject. I read the README and INSTALL files. And read the https://help.ubuntu.com/community/CompilingEasyHowTo

Thank you.