[Linphone-users] Issues with Linphone on WP8

From: gautam gohil
Subject: [Linphone-users] Issues with Linphone on WP8
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 12:58:36 +0530

Dear all

I was able to configure LInphone on my Nokia Lumia 625, using my company internal VOIP. It got registered, and I was able to call using it. The call went through, but each time, if someone picks up, I can hear their voice but my voice does not go through.

My attempts at deinstalling and reinstalling Linphone met with same results, and phone upgrade to Lumia Black also met with same results. Others who tried it report similar results.

Can someone guide me here?

Best Regards/Gautam