Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone-users Digest, Vol 141, Issue 4

From: Russ Mannex
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone-users Digest, Vol 141, Issue 4
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 06:54:14 -0700

Guillaume, thanks for your reply and clarification!

I have a question. My Linphone client seems to be working at the moment, but
my associate would like to use the web.linphone.org client. I went to try it
out and was pleased to see all of the different browser logos on the website,
assuming that it meant it worked on those browsers. However, once I tried to
launch it, I was told I needed to download the plugin to the .mozilla path on
my machine. This, of course, only works for the Firefox browser. Shouldn’t
this work for the other browsers shown there (like Chrome)?

--
-Mannex

On Monday, 18 August 2014 09:54:44 BIENKOWSKI Guillaume waxed eloquent: