[Linphone-users] R: Linphone-users] Provisioning xml file

From: Michele Perrone
Subject: [Linphone-users] R: Linphone-users] Provisioning xml file
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 18:27:09 +0100

Hi Tahar,
I have the same problem of yours. In addition, I have noticed that many
options in the "preferences" menu don't last after a program restart (e.g.
codecs bitrate, video framerate). A fix for this would be VERY appreciated.
So far I've tested linphone on windows 7, 8 and 8.1: always the same issue.

Regards
Michele Perrone