[Linphone-users] TURN server error 437: Mismatched allocation: wrong tra

From: Nabeel
Subject: [Linphone-users] TURN server error 437: Mismatched allocation: wrong transaction ID
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 11:30:53 +0100

Hi,

I have been struggling with the following error in TURN server logs for quite some time, and it turns out that the error is caused by Linphone. The error does not occur with any of the other SIP clients I have tested. Please fix this asap or let me know how to fix it:

session 001000000000000001: realm <> user <>: incoming packet message processed, error 437: Mismatched allocation: wrong transaction ID