Re: [Linphone-users] linephone always is busy

From: Stuart D. Gathman
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linephone always is busy
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 21:26:14 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 25 Feb 2018, Bryce Adams wrote:

How do we use these Echo Tests? They could be handy.

I put the address into the "start a call" bar at the top and also tried
adding as a contact in the "SIP Account(s)" field but neither worked.

With a little experimenting, I see that both require you to call from
their service - e.g. to use the ekiga echo test your identity has to
be sip:address@hidden

It would be nice to have an open echo test (maybe it could be abused -
hence the need to require an account).  But at least creating an
account on either is free as in beer.

Is there a way to turn linphone into an echo test? I.e. accept a peer to peer call and loop all incoming audio to outgoing?

--
              Stuart D. Gathman <address@hidden>