[Linphone-users] Cannot get SIP to work. Windows 10

From: WTIX FM Sales Office
Subject: [Linphone-users] Cannot get SIP to work. Windows 10
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2018 15:42:33 -0500

So I downloaded the app to a blank installation of Windows 10, I mean blank, it has only two other programs that I've installed, Firefox & Thunderbird, everything else that I don't use on the machine is stripped from it.

I entered sip:#.#.#.# into the dialing space, and nothing happens.

I enter the same thing into my android version and it connects to my comrex.

What is misconfigured with the W10 version?