Re: [Linphone-users] User is temporary unavailable

From: Filippo Lombardo
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] User is temporary unavailable
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 15:10:32 +0100

Hi Roland,

thank you very much for your contribution.

It happens that if I call the application with the simple line /usr/bin/linphone and then I configure the application by means its wizard putting inside their fields the three information of a SIP account I have ( username;password; domain ) on the next re-call of the application with the same command all the configured information are gone away.

I have installed version 3.6.1 of linphone

Kind regards