Re: [Linphone-users] Recover password: "an error occured. please try aga

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Recover password: "an error occured. please try again later"
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 17:49:14 +0100

Hello.

Sorry for the belated answer.

You seems to have experienced a temporary issue with our recovery procedure...

Normally you should be able to login in the freesip page by recovering your password.

The verification code that Linphone sent to you by SMS isn't related to the "password of the account".

Actually, our Freesip service interface requires you to enter a password, even if you never needed one.

I will take this into account for the next update of the WEB interface.

Thanks for your interest in Linphone.

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org