[Linphone-users] linphonec maximum command length

From: daniele.guidi83
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphonec maximum command length
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 17:50:34 +0200

Hello, I would like to use linphonec (your command line SIP client) to send text messages from one SIP device (a raspberry Pi4 running the latest 32bit RaspberryPi OS) to another SIP device. It seems that linphonec accepts only commands with no more than 256 caharacters. However I should send text messages with more than 256 caharacters. How can I increase the command lenght limit of linphonec?

Thank you in advance for the support. Best regards.

Ing. Daniele Guidi

HW/FW PROJECT ENGINEER

tel: +393338256799
EmEl Systems