[Linphone-users] LPhone Desktop: Multiple SIP Lines - which one is calli

From: Jozef Kopeček
Subject: [Linphone-users] LPhone Desktop: Multiple SIP Lines - which one is calling?
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 10:36:06 +0100

Hello there,

I have installed Linphone Desktop on Windows 10.
I use it without any problems but I have a question.

I set up 2 SIP lines.
When is linphone ringing... someone is calling me...

I don't know on which line the call is going to.
I prefer one line as really VIP for me and I want to answer all calls on this line.
On the other line I don't want to answer all calls.

How could I indicate which line is ringing? :-)

Thanks

Best Regards
J.Kopecheck