Re: [Linphone-users] LPhone Desktop: Multiple SIP Lines - which one is c

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] LPhone Desktop: Multiple SIP Lines - which one is calling?
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 17:06:13 +0100

Hello.

As far as I understand your question, it seems that you have setup each line as an account.

Currently, the multi-account feature of Linphone is only for debug purposes, so we didn't invest much effort in it and there may be incoherence or bugs.

We are busy right now with the development of video-conference (highly attended by customers), so we can't add this improvement for now.

However, your need seems simple. To prioritize it, you can contact us to buy a development request.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org