Re: [Linphone-users] Upgrading to the 5.0.0 or 5.0.2 AppImage breaks inc

From: Admin | Pegasus Screenprints
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Upgrading to the 5.0.0 or 5.0.2 AppImage breaks incoming audio
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2022 22:21:36 +0000

Can you please unsubscribe me from receiving your emails.

The unsubscribe form asks for a password which I no longer have & the remind me button fails to email me.

Regards

Malcolm Ross

2/7 Kyogle Street  South Lismore   NSW   2480
Ph: 02 66 224224   Fax: 02 66 224400
Email: sales@pegasusprint.com.au
Web:   www.pegasusprint.com.au

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify the sender immediately and delete this email. Finally, the recipient should check this email
and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Pegasus Screenprints accepts no liability for
any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email