[Linphone-users] Requesting Support: Issue with Dialing Toll-Free Number

From: James boles
Subject: [Linphone-users] Requesting Support: Issue with Dialing Toll-Free Numbers on Linphone
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 22:13:23 +0000

Dear Linphone Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to you to ask for help with an issue while using Linphone's free SIP service.

I have recently signed up for a free SIP account with Linphone, I have encountered a problem when attempting to dial toll-free numbers. Every time I try to call a toll-free number, I receive a "Not Found" error with the code 404.

I have reviewed the documentation available on Linphone's website but couldn't find specific information regarding the compatibility of toll-free numbers with the free SIP service. I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide some clarity on this matter.

Also, I have ensured that I am dialing the toll-free numbers correctly, including any required prefixes or country codes. However, the issue persists even after trying multiple toll-free numbers.

Could you please help me find solution to this issue or suggest alternative Linphone options that are more suited to my needs.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response.

Kind regards,