Re: [Linphone-users] linphone android instant hangup

From: Christopher Story
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphone android instant hangup
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 07:11:00 -0500

It is zero.  What's the best way to change it?  I don't see a config item for it..

[rtp]
accept_any_encryption=1
audio_rtp_port=-1
video_rtp_port=-1
text_rtp_port=-1
audio_jitt_comp=60
video_jitt_comp=60
nortp_timeout=0
audio_adaptive_jitt_comp_enabled=1
video_adaptive_jitt_comp_enabled=1

On Mon, Jun 5, 2023, 02:23 Sylvain Berfini <sylvain.berfini@belledonne-communications.com> wrote:

Hi Christopher,

Can you check the nortp_timeout value under [rtp] section in your config file please?
You can dial '#1234#' from the dialer and click on 'View config file' option.

The default value is 30, but given your logs it seems it is very low (or even 0).
Can you confirm?

Cheers,

Sylvain Berfini
Head of Mobile & Desktop Apps Department

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
sylvain.berfini@belledonne-communications.com

Discover our solutions in 3 minutes!

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project
https://linphone.org