[Linphone-users] Trouble with TURN credentials in Android app

From: Steven Weaver
Subject: [Linphone-users] Trouble with TURN credentials in Android app
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 20:30:43 -0500

Greetings,
I have successfully configured the Linphone desktop app to work with my SIP
infrastructure but am
having trouble configuring the Android app. Specifically with the TURN server
settings. In the
desktop app, there are settings for the TURN user and TURN password. I do not
see similar settings
in the Android app. Examining the logs, it looks like the Android app is trying
to authenticate with
'asterisk' for the username. Is there a way to specify TURN server credentials
for the Android app?
If so, how/where?

Thanks in advance for any help. I really appreciate it!

Steve