Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone-users Digest, Vol 245, Issue 3

From: Andrej Mikus
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone-users Digest, Vol 245, Issue 3
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 17:09:41 +0200

On Fri, 23.Jun.23 10:52:17 -0400, linphone-users-request@nongnu.org wrote:
>    3. Re:  Trying to configure an account
>       (Iglesias, Jonatan (SAN Teleport))
>    4.  Trying to configure an account (Iglesias, Jonatan (SAN Teleport))
>    9. Re:  Trying to configure an account
>       (Iglesias, Jonatan (SAN Teleport))
>   10. Re:  Trying to configure an account (Greg Troxel)
>   11.  Trying to configure an account in a iPhone
>       (Iglesias, Jonatan (SAN Teleport))

Consider to search the archive, perhaps your issue was already
discussed? I believe this answer applies to you?
https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/linphone-users/2023-06/msg00002.html

The account at @sip.linphone.org is for making calls to other SIP
accounts, not to phone numbers.

Hope this helps