Re: [Linphone-users] Missing DTMF

From: The PowerTool
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Missing DTMF
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 20:10:41 +0000

Hi,

I have tried (which doesn't mean "correctly") both Asterisk settings for SIP INFO and RFC 4733 without success.

When I dial-in from any other phone DTMF performs as-expected.

Could you please shoot me a few trouble-shooting tips?

Note:  I know hot to set verbosity (to 5—I think that's the max) and pjsip set logger on.

I believe I have the Asterisk troubleshooting knowledge—I'm asking for tips with regards to Linphone troubleshooting (realizing, as you said, this may lead to Asterisk).  Should I provide a Linphone log to help eliminate Linphone from the issue?

Thank you very much for your help—I realize, from following this list, help is provided by Linphone users and enthusiasts.