linterna-magica-users

[linterna-magica-users] [Fwd: Re: Linterna-magica not inserting itself i

From: Ivaylo Valkov
Subject: [linterna-magica-users] [Fwd: Re: Linterna-magica not inserting itself in Vimeo pages, when new layout used]
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 19:33:01 +0300

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: [linterna-magica-users] Linterna-magica not inserting itself in Vimeo pages, when new layout used Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 12:08:06 -0400 (EDT) User-agent: Alpine 2.02 (DEB 1266 2009-07-14)

Hi,

To switch to the new Vimeo layout, log in, and use this link:

http://vimeo.com/new

For an example of a video that no longer plays automatically, see
http://vimeo.com/39078923#

As you can see, Linterna-magica is inserted, but it's not playing. The status reads "loading", and the time is never shown. This is using the original Vimeo layout.

HTH,

Dave