liquidwar-user

[liquidwar-user] Custom Resources

From: Mouse
Subject: [liquidwar-user] Custom Resources
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 10:06:28 -0400

I can't seem to get any of the custom stuff to load? I have liquid war 5.4.5 for Windows unzipped to "C:\GAMES\LW5" with map, texture, and music dirs in the "C:\GAMES\LW5\CUSTOM" directory. None of the textures or maps show up when I run "LWWIN", or "LWWIN -map C:\GAMES\LW5\CUSTOM\MAP". The following lines are found in the log file, so I assume the game is finding the directory correctly:

I've scrolled through the entire list of textures and maps in the game, but they're just not there. The game itself runs fine though. What am I doing wrong?