liquidwar-user

Re: [liquidwar-user] Custom Resources

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: Re: [liquidwar-user] Custom Resources
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 23:01:19 +0200

Hi,

On Sun, May 26, 2002 at 07:26:44PM -0400, Mouse wrote:
> shutting down to DOS.  When I try the latter I get a crash after the
Maybe "lwdos -nojoy" would help?

> "shutting down Allegro", followed by what appears to be a hex dump.  It
An hex dump, well, who programmed that crap 8-/

> originally had it on D, but I moved it to C without any change in behavior.
You're definitely unlucky here...

> For clarification, I've uploaded the entire log file to both the DOS (run
> from Windows) and Windows port log files.
> Dos:
> http://home.midmaine.com/~lilwhitemo/lw_d.log
> Win:
> http://home.midmaine.com/~lilwhitemo/lw_w.log
For some reasons I can't access home.midmaine.com 8-(

However, here's what we'll do: I'll try and make a simple program that
tries various things I suspect to fail in LW, will send it to you and
then we'll know where it fails. LW is just too big to debug it by mail,
but with a 50 lines program it might be feasible. Anyway, I probably
won't be able to write this program very soon, but I'll write it.
Stay tuned.

Thanks for the bug report and have a nice day.

Christian.

--
Christian Mauduit

http://www.ufoot.org