liquidwar-user

Re: [liquidwar-user] Some Maps

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: Re: [liquidwar-user] Some Maps
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 17:26:18 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 02:17:26PM +0200, Jan Gretschuskin wrote:
> I read the GNU text, and I think it's ok.
> You are allowed to put my maps into the game...
Thanks!
Your maps are included in the current CVS source tree, so they'll be
part of the next release.

> Here are the descriptions to the maps:
>
> 8 - Eight houses
> rolz - Railroad
> hi - fight in the middle
> muehle - Aim at it
> tag - Three blocks
> h -The great H
OK, now I'm looking forward to play a couple of games on these maps...
...against you of course 8-)

FYI, if you want to use your maps with 5.5.2 in a network game, other
players do not need to have them installed. Simply join first, and
they'll be able to use your custom maps.

Thanks again and have a nice day.

Christian.

--
Christian Mauduit