liquidwar-user

Re: [liquidwar-user] Problem with source RPM

From: Doug Laidlaw
Subject: Re: [liquidwar-user] Problem with source RPM
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 09:42:31 +1000

Sorry.  Too much detail.

The allegro problem is fixed.  Forget it.

When I run "rpm --rebuild" on the SRPM,  I get a message that the man
6.tar.gz files can't be found in the /tmp directory (I have forgotten the
full path.)  The files are there, but they are .bz2 files, not .tar.gz files.
 I was wondering if the files had been updated to .bz2, but the command to
unpack them had not been changed.

I have since installed liquidwar-5.5.3.tar.gz, with no problems, and no error
messages.

Regards,

Doug.