liquidwar-user

[liquidwar-user] Running liquidwar from terminal

From: Doug Laidlaw
Subject: [liquidwar-user] Running liquidwar from terminal
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 17:30:27 +1000

If I start liquidwar from a terminal, then exit from the main screen,  the
terminal displays the followiong message:

Leaving Allegro (http://www.talula.demon.co.uk/allegro)
XIO:  fatal IO error 9 (Bad file descriptor) on X server ":0.0"
      after 100557 requests (100556 known processed) with 0 events remaining.

(the number of events varies, but there is always one not processed.)

I then have to use Control-C to exit.  I haven't noticed any problem starting
it from the Run box.

Doug.