liquidwar-user

[liquidwar-user] address@hidden: Re: Introducing your software in our m

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: [liquidwar-user] address@hidden: Re: Introducing your software in our magazine]
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 15:51:50 +0100

Hi everybody,

Just a word to tell you that LW seems to have made it all the way to
Japan 8-) Below is a mail I received from a Japanese magazine:

----- Forwarded message from Christian Mauduit <address@hidden> -----

Hi,

On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 11:25:55PM +0900, hatakeyama wrote:
>  My name is kaoru hatakeyama,
> I belong to a Japanese editorial company"Shinyusha"
> as an editor of a computer magazine, "iP!"
>
>  The book has two CD-ROM as a supplement,
> and the CD-ROM's contents are linked to contents of the book.
>
>  In the book, there is a section which introduce On-Line Software.
> I want to introduce your Contents,  "Liquid War" in that
> section of magazine and CD-ROM.
>
> I want to know permit or not.
No problem, you can of course talk about Liquid War in your magazine and
include it on the CD-ROM. The only point is not to change the game's
license (GNU GPL) but this should not be a problem since this license
allows you to distribute the game, even in a commercial context.

Thanks for taking interest in Liquid War, I'm very pleased Japanese
people might play Liquid War! This is very nice indeed.

Thanks again and have a nice day,

Christian Mauduit.

----- End forwarded message -----

Cool eh?

FYI I'm currently re-installing a new copy of FreeBSD, Red Hat Linux and
BeOS, and when I'm done with this I'll release 5.5.9.

In the meantime, have fun!

Christian.

--
Christian Mauduit <address@hidden>     __/\__ ___