liquidwar-user

[liquidwar-user] Danish version

From: Kasper Hviid
Subject: [liquidwar-user] Danish version
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 19:14:05 +0000

Hello! I have now made langdk.c It can be downloaded here:
http://levels.2v1.cz/langdk.c
I guess that LW_LANGEN_DATA should be replaced by LW_LANGDK_DATA, but programming is not my stuff. I have only altered the text. The Gnu General Public License I use is an unofficial translation, made by Christian Hansen.

Question: The documentation of liquid war says that the textures should be in 255 colors, since LW would convert them to 32 bit colors. Is there any purpose of converting 255 colors to 32 bit? Another thing is that the game dont seem to to accept more than 32 colors. And what is vbitmap?

Could we have the "corner menu" (Back, Play, Quit and Main) to be displayed when the user gets an error message? Or maybe only the "Back"-button? Its a bit clumsy to use the keyboard to get the message away, and then being teleported to the main menu.

Maybe there should be a question mark (?) to the left of the buttons? When the user clicks the (?), he gets a description of what the button will do. The documentation already have a good description of the different buttons in the menu. It would probably not be necessary to describe obvious stuff, like the main menu. If someone dont understand what "play" does, he surely wont understand an explanation. It should more be for buttons like "Curser X1" or "No rps limit"

- Kasper

Få alle de nye og sjove ikoner med MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.dk/