liquidwar-user

Re: [liquidwar-user] compile liquid war 5.6.3

From: s10t0p0
Subject: Re: [liquidwar-user] compile liquid war 5.6.3
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 18:54:08 +0100

El lun, 20-03-2006 a las 19:55 +0100, Atama escribió:
> On 3/19/06, s10t0p0 <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> there is a Package in Debian (satble) called Allegro4.1. Looks like
> this could work
>
> Also, LW 5.6.2-1 is available via apt-get and synaptic.
>
> This way you could play LW, if not the latest version.
>
> --
> Atama

Hello. Thank for your help Atama.
But my problem is not the install of allegro, as it is correctly
installed. I mentioned that only if there is any error mine, as the
version or something else. I had installed the 5.6.2 LW´s version but I
want update it to 5.6.3 and that is the problem, it doesn´t compile
well.
Have any of you compiled it in a Debian sarge box?

Good bye. Thanks for the help and correct me if there is are misspell.