lmi

Re: [lmi] PATCH: Assorted fixes for the CI builds

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] PATCH: Assorted fixes for the CI builds
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 18:29:49 +0200

On Mon, 13 Jun 2022 13:56:52 +0000 Greg Chicares <gchicares@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

GC> On 6/12/22 22:14, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
GC> >
GC> >  I'd like to merge https://github.com/let-me-illustrate/lmi/pull/217
GC>
GC> Ready to push after testing.

 Thanks for pushing it, the CI builds are all green again now!

GC> Right now, only makefiles contain a definition of $(EXEEXT), but wine-7
GC> apparently requires scripts to have a definition, too. I believe that it
GC> should be handled the same way $PERFORM is handled, i.e., it should be
GC> set OAOO in 'set_toolchain.sh' and then referenced as environment
GC> variable $EXEEXT in scripts wherever $PERFORM is used.

 Yes, I agree, but I really wanted to make the smallest possible change, so
I didn't do this.

 I won't pretend that I've intentionally missed that XMLLINT definition was
commented out or intentionally forgot that test_coding_rules_test.sh
couldn't be used under MSW -- there I was just confused. But luckily I
didn't manage to confuse you as well, so thanks again for doing all the
right things and not doing any wrong ones!

VZ