lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #56817] type of pbuf->type_internal too short

From: Klaus Breining
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #56817] type of pbuf->type_internal too short
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 02:50:20 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Dirk and Stian Sebastian, lwip itself compiles without warnings. I am
using a sample code of Texas Instruments with a port of MatrixSSL, which I
currently upgrade to the newest version of that stack. In this code they are
using PBUF_RAM to indicate that the payload is in one piece. It seems that in
the sample code the warning has been ignored, but it also has no negative
impact. As in my modification I need to distinguish between a pbuf coming from
the lwip stack or from MatrixSSL, I could also use a "user pbuf" with
PBUF_TYPE_ALLOC_SRC_MASK_MIN instead

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?56817>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/