lwip-users

[lwip-users] LWIP TCPECHO BARE METAL (lwip_tcpecho_bm)

From: kamal
Subject: [lwip-users] LWIP TCPECHO BARE METAL (lwip_tcpecho_bm)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 23:03:19 -0700 (MST)

Hi,
 I am using lwip_tcpecho_bm code

I am not able to identify place or api in code through which I can receive
data send through pc using echotool in code, also How I can send data to
host PC using tcpecho. like I send "hello" from my host pc, I want to
receive hello in controller card and send some known data to host PC.

See for example in LWIP_TCPECHO_FREERTOS in tcpecho.c inside a thread using

netbuf_data(buf, &data,len)  inside tcpecho_thread receiving data and
netconn_write to write data.

Thanks,

Kamal