lwip-users

[lwip-users] received udp packets are dropped

From: Ranran
Subject: [lwip-users] received udp packets are dropped
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 13:07:36 +0300

Hello,

I try to figure out why LWIP drops packets when small packets are
received  in high rate.

On debugging the issue, I see that after it search for a matching pcb,
it results in pcb null, and then packets are dropped.
What does it mean ? Does it mean there are no free PCB ? I tried to increase
 MEMP_NUM_UDP_PCB from 10, to 200, but there is no change in behavior.
I also searched for an API which gives count of free pcb, but found none.

Is there any idea why it happens and how to deal with it ?

Thanks,

ranran