lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Modbus TCP client and HTTP server at the same time

From: Dan Sexton
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Modbus TCP client and HTTP server at the same time
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2019 06:11:17 -0500

I use an STM32F407 and LWIP and support a Modbus TCP client and Web Server
simultaneously as well as an MQTT server. I suspect you have a configuration
issue. Check to see the number of Sockets LWIP is configured to support. In my
configuration I am very resource constrained and had to construct my web pages
to not make a lot of simultaneous requests.

Sent from my iPhone