lwip-users

[lwip-users] Modbus TCP client and HTTP server at the same time

From: MrFord
Subject: [lwip-users] Modbus TCP client and HTTP server at the same time
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2019 03:16:57 -0700 (MST)

Hi everyone. I have stm32f767zi and the lwip / socket library. I have a task.
The first is to read data from the device via modbus TCP. The second is data
output to a web browser. That is, the tcp client and the tcp server must be
running on the device at the same time. The problem is that when they work
in parallel, only the tcp server works, and the client just does not work.
Also tried to rewrite the code on the lwip / raw and lwip / netconn library.
Has anyone encountered this problem and how to solve it? Thanks in advance!