Re: LYNX-DEV Capturing newspost output

From: Jim Spath (Webmaster Jim)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Capturing newspost output
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 23:13:55 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 23 Jan 1997, Al Gilman wrote:
> Took me the longest time to realize I could roll the screen back in
> Kermit.  That's when I found what it had said as it vanished.

Thanks Al; your suggestion was the easiest to do.  I used the Kermit
"log session" command, which my brain had temporarilly misplaced.
Turns out I needed to use the full path, plus the "-h" flag in the
INEWS variable.

I've put some notes on this, plus general Usenet pointers in
http://www.bcpl.lib.md.us/~jspath/usenet-newbie.html
for those who are new to Lynx and Usenet.

;
;