Re: LYNX-DEV Displaying graphics (and) Richard Stallman

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Displaying graphics (and) Richard Stallman
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 08:52:33 -0700

I certainly am in favor of changing any helper software refered to in Lynx
to free versions if the current ones require registration. I use xv, but for
me it was free. if xview or xli (I think that was the other one reffered to)
are free to all users, lets change.

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,