Re: LYNX-DEV One post, many things.

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV One post, many things.
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 09:21:01 -0700

Subir,

I will happily contribute a Solaris 2.4 binary of Lynx 2.7 for LYBIDO. My
thought are to modify the paths at the end of userdefs.h for helper apps to
match my system (which is hopefully somewhat normal for a Solaris 2.4 system
in that respect). I can also do a Solaris2-Slang binary if desired.

Scott

        Scott McGee      |   I do NOT want to be wo'd unto!