Re: lynx-dev Is there any way to Turn Off Certain Status Messages?

From: Michael Warner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Is there any way to Turn Off Certain Status Messages?
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 22:25:26 -0700

On Sat, Sep 26, 1998, Martin McCormick
<address@hidden> wrote:

>       As problems go, this one is _WAY_ down on the list.  The
> only reason I am asking is that the documentation says that one
> can call lynx as in lynx -status to suppress status messages.
> When I do that, there is no change that I can tell.

I believe the command-line option is "-nostatus", rather than
"-status".  I don't know, though, if it does what you want
(just now trying it out).

Also, I didn't see any answer to your question about subscribing
to the list, so here's one, lifted (and lightly edited) from the
lynx-help:

Subscribing to Lynx-Dev

   If you are interested in joining this mailing list, send email
   to:

   address@hidden

   with only the following request in the body of your message:

   SUBSCRIBE LYNX-DEV address

   where inclusion of your email address is optional if it
   can be obtained, correctly, from the mail headers of your
   subscription request.

   NOTE: Subject headers are ignored by the majordomo.

HTH,

--
Michael Warner
<address@hidden>