lynx-dev Options Show images, Verbose images (was: reordered Options)

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: lynx-dev Options Show images, Verbose images (was: reordered Options)
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 10:57:47 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 5 Apr 2000, Leonid Pauzner wrote:
> It is a good reasone for me.

"Verbose images" is in effect a more detailed customization of "Show
images", it doesn't have an effect if the latter is set to "ignore".
It doesn't make much sense that the more detailed one is permanent
while the other is not.  Effectively (haven't I used that word enough...),
together they make up one option of mixed character.

   Klaus