Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.5dev.11

From: Clemens Fischer
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.5dev.11
Date: 2 Dec 2002 16:01:32 +0100

address@hidden:

> "finds"?  How?  Does it do a "diff" against the presumed previous
> version?  What if I skip one (or several) versions?  Do the
> differences between lynx.cfg two versions back and one version back
> appear as customizations to the latter, so enhancements you made may
> be regressed?

lynx installation procedure propably diffs your lynx.cfg against the
default one from the distribution.

> I've always put my customizations to lynx.cfg inline, close to the
> comment (and the original).  Does this get me in even more trouble?

i do it the same way, but i'm considering to use lynx include
facility, which was invented for this type of problem.  i'd have my
customizations and include the standard lynx.cfg, or maybe the other
way around.

  clemens