Re: mailing-list problem (Was Re: lynx-dev What happened to MINGW patch?

From: Bela Lubkin
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 17:47:51 -0800

Frederic L. W. Meunier wrote:

> And "Please subscr1be as it saves a human being countless hours
> of" ??? Does that mean it's moderated ? I thought Bela Lubkin
> had sent an e-mail days ago that never made into.

As far as I can tell, everything I've attempted to post on lynx-dev for
a long time, could be up to a year, has gone in a bit-bucket.  And I've
been wondering why nobody responds.  D'oh!

I haven't checked the archives to see what might actually have gone
through.  Even if I did, I wouldn't know what to believe, since
apparently the archives happily archive spam that isn't actually
forwarded to list members (this implies that other things the list
doesn't forward -- like non-member postings -- might also have been
archived...)