Re: [Lynx-dev] [A]lways [O]ptions

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] [A]lways [O]ptions
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 21:18:41 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005, Michael Warner wrote:

How about making the delays depend on the novice/ intermediate/
advanced status-line setting?  Is that do-able?  Based strictly
on my own biases, anybody wanting zero message delays is also
going to want all available screen real estate, and go with
"advanced".

It might be do-able. Will look into that (not high priority unless someone provides a patch - next cycle I'd like to try to resolve the wide-character issues).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net