Re: [Lynx-dev] next development snapshot?

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] next development snapshot?
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 18:22:18 -0500

On Sun, Mar 27, 2005 at 11:00:38PM +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> Thomas Dickey dixit:
>
> > ok - it's probably reasonably stable.  I had been working on fixes for
> > the wide-character stuff
>
> It's already much better in uxterm.

yes - there are 2-3 fixes.  But see dev.11i (which I had overlooked putting
there til tonight).

That fixes something that I'd broken in 2.8.5 w/o noticing it (text
justification).

I only noticed it because I was looking closely at some of Debian's webpages,
and realized that I had justification compiled in but not working.  So it's
good (but bad that it was overlooked for so long).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net