Re: [Lynx-dev] (O)ptions screen glitch

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] (O)ptions screen glitch
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 13:26:17 +0000 (UTC)

Thomas Dickey dixit:

>> Also, when setting "Show colour" to "NEVER" like in the above,
>> in a $TERM=screen within a $TERM=xterm-xfree86, then popping
>> up the menu, the active entry is not shown in the inverse colour
>> (0,7 aka black on lightgray).
>
>I'm not sure that I follow this description: which menu?

When I go to the Options screen, go to 21 (Show colour), then
press cursor-right, everything is black on lightgray, except
for the active value (3) ON. Then I set it to off, accept the
changes and go back to the options screen. When I press the
cursor-right key again, the only sign that (2) OFF is active
is an inverse bar on the right of it (could be the cursor).
It's all lightgray on black.

bye,
//mirabile
existence.              -- Coywolf Qi Hunt