[Lynx-dev] cookie file question?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: [Lynx-dev] cookie file question?
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 17:45:12 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings folks, I use lynx a great deal several times a day. As a result my cookie file is well rather a large jar. I just reset my gmail cookie in fact because after a while google can no longer fine it. My question is how many of these cookies are really necessary? I have many for Amazon for example. my experience is that if I remove one though Amazon has a cow. There must be some way to know which to keep and which to discard? is the first in line the most current etc.?
Thanks,
Karen