[Lynx-dev] Lynx and Cloud storages

From: Riku Virtanen
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Lynx and Cloud storages
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 15:59:58 +0300

Hi!

I have used Dropbox some years. I think it does not work with Lynx.
I can download the files, but I cannot upload files via Lynx.
With Google's Cloud Storage it seems to be same.

Does anyone know any cloud storage which can use with Lynx?
I mean that a place which:

- enables a Linux user to upload files with Lynx from the local hard drive of Linux machine; - A cloud storage with enables a Linux user to download files with Lynx from the cloud storage?

Riku