Re: [Lynx-dev] x-dev] Hello Lynx DevelopersY

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] x-dev] Hello Lynx DevelopersY
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2019 09:12:18 -0400

You would need to know which domains handle trackers and then add those
domains to your lynx-reject-domains list in /etc/lynx.cfg.
Another list lynx-accept-domains also exists in /etc/lynx.cfg.
It will probably help to use duckduckgo and startpage and loose bing
google and yahoo among others.
On Sat, 24
Aug